A few personal facts about me:
- I am somewhat interested in sports. I am a pretty good snowboarder, and I play table tennis semi-competitively (currently for the club SKH in Vienna). I have also started to sculpt my week so that I am able to visit the gym two to three times a week, to work a bit on my personal fitness. So far it is working out better than expected.
- I spend many an evening / weekend grinding Magic The Gathering (MtG) Online. I have started playing MtG when Mercadian Masques was the current draft format (i.e., almost 15 years ago), and by now I can safely say that I do not suck entirely any more (I am still terrible, though).
- I follow a bunch of web comics, including Questionable Content, Dilbert, XKCD, PHD Comics, The Oatmeal and Oglaf (warning – NSFW). You should read them, too.
- I used to do a blog on cat training (in german). I have somewhat lost interest in the project, hence, I am not actively maintaining this blog anymore. Sadly, with 500 to multiple 1000s of daily hits, the blog remains by far my most impactful writing to this day.
- On a related note, I am big time into cats. I own a nice British Shorthair cat in blue, as well as a spotted Serengeti cat. Both are certified little devils. Check my photo gallery for plenty of cat pics (and a video, too).
If you want to get the full experience of me personally, follow me on Twitter. Lots of private stuff incoming, promise! (some of it german, though)